Sunday, June 19, 2011

E & Flowers

Today is Father's Day. Ella made chocolate chip & oatmeal muffins for breakfast. While we were waiting for them to cook I noticed that our 2nd sunflower had fully opened up. Here is a nice majestic shot of it. It's probably a good 7 feet tall. I had to stand on my tiptoes to get this close.

Here is another shot of that Arizona sunflower from last time. Not the greatest shot but was trying to get that bee on the top.

Ella was just sitting on her scooter and I nabbed a few shots while she wasn't paying attention. This one has a soft focus :

This one is warmed up:

This is probably my favorite for the day. I played around a bit with the color palette available:

In sepia:

The look I got when she noticed I was taking pictures of her:

And then one more where I told her to stop looking at me and just play around:

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers