Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Crave?

So, you see, over the last week this is turning more into a 'me learning photography' site. Just cuz. I'm mildly obsessed and I can't get enough. I'm reading everything I can and trying to get the difference between apertures, ISOs, and such.

Anyway, this was taken a few days ago. I seem to do the best at flower photos but I'm trying to at least get the hang of indoor and people shots. At least I have my little freckled one to practice on:


Don't believe that innocent look. She's guilty of something. *note the slight smear of chocolate on her mouth.


So, remember that online photo site, MCP Actions? Yes, well the theme this week is crave. I am really trying to think outside that box but I keep coming back to chocolate. I like this shot from the muffins Ella made for Father's Day. The blues are so pretty & I want to do something similar but it's zoomed way in and too grainy. We are going to head up to the store today to get more chocolate chips and make a 2nd batch. 1. Because they are hella good & 2. So, I can get a good shot for this week's entry.

So, Audrey's favorite pose as of late is this. I think her Aunt may have had something to do with this but I have at least 10 shots over the past week of her doing this. Could be that her mother's dorkiness is shining through too.

I had an idea for the crave theme with Ace dog & his birthday bone but he just looks too sweet.

This one was a little better but still not it. Any thoughts on cravings? I'm open & willing to make food to get a good shot. For now, I'll just go with the muffins unless I get a better idea.

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers