Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ready For Fall

I have been looking at so many great outfits lately I just had to make a set of my own. Here in Texas it has been in the nineties all week but we are FINALLY getting a cold front and I can actually start changing into Fall mode. Yay! Now, if I could only procure the money to afford all of these great looks. In real life (you know, outside the wonderful dreamy blog-life) I am super picky when it comes to buying outfits. If only it could be as easy as going online and putting things together like this:

Ready For Fall












That pop of red-coral is MY pick for color of the fall. It's so pretty! I picked up a steal on a mini-trench last Spring for Audrey at the end of the season that she is now wearing in this color, and it is an instant mood-lifter. Love it!



Happy Fall shopping everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers